Over the past decades, SARS has managed to increase their data collections ability from various 3rdparty sources. This data is used to verify information submitted by Taxpayers. As a result, countless discrepancies are identified by SARS and many returns flagged for Audits and verification. This results in additional penalties for wrong or incomplete tax returns submitted.
All our team members at AfriStrat are registered at the South African Institution of Tax Practitioners to ensure that our clients are fully compliant, operate within Tax Law and that they don’t have to pay unnecessary penalties.
Our services include:
- SARS registrations (Income Tax, Vat, PAYE, Turn Over Tax and Customs)
- Vat Calculations, Returns and Audits
- Provisional Tax Calculations and Returns
- Income Tax Returns, Audits and objections
- Tax Planning and advice relating to all tax related matters
- Tax Clearance Certificates